Thursday, October 1, 2009

September Wrap-Up









Books finished:

Catching Fire (Collins)
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (Barrett)
The Loud Silence of Francine Green (Cushman)
Evermore (Noel)
The Straight Road to Kylie (Medina)
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (Grahame-Smith)
Alice's Adventure in Wonderland (Carroll)
Alice Through the Looking Glass (Carroll)
Beastly (Flinn) (review saved for Fairy Tale Week in November)
Rapunzel's Revenge (Hale) (review saved for Fairy Tale Week in November)
Wings (Pike)

Audio finished:

Gathering Blue (Lowry)
Everything on a Waffle (Horvath)
Messenger (Lowry)
The Taming of the Shrew (Shakespeare)
Life as We Knew It (Pfeffer)
The Wish (Levine)

Movies for challenges:

10 Things I Hate about You
Alice in Wonderland (Disney 1951)
Alice Through the Looking Glass

Abandoned:

Tattoo (Barnes)


Skimmed:

Lessons from a Dead Girl (Knowles)

Challenges joined:

Garth Nix Mini-Challenge
Pretty Little Liars Challenge


Challenge status:

Garth Nix Mini-Challenge (status: 0/3)
Much Ado about Shakespeare Challenge (status: 1/6)
GLBT Challenge 2009 (status: 5/6)
Scott Westerfeld Mini-Challenge (status: 0/2)
Stephanie Plum Reading Challenge (status 0/7)
R.I.P. IV Challenge (staus: 1/2)
Alice in Wonderland Challenge (status: 4/8 tasks)
Pretty Little Liars Challenge(status: 0/8)

Challenges completed:

Everything Austen Challenge - COMPLETE
Take a Chance Challenge - COMPLETE

A good month over all, I feel like I have a lot of challenges but most of them have plenty of time to complete.  I got bogged down with a couple of books so I didn't finish as many as usual, but still a fair number.  My favorite book this month (and of the year, so far) was Life As We Knew It. I hope everyone had a great month too!

4 comments:

  1. You are becoming an Amanda-like reader. 17 books! Wow! (And yes, I really am wow-ed when anyone, including myself, reads that amount of books in a month. Sometimes when I look at my own totals, I wonder who that girl is...)

    You're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a good month! I really need to get back to the Jane Austen Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a good month for you.

    Here’s how my September looked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I'm impressed! My reading went waaaaaay down going back to work. Hopefully it'll get better now that I'm back into the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so awesome. Thanks for taking the time. I do reserve the right to remove any comments that are offensive and/or spam.